Columns June 2007-October 2007
Letters, Rants, and Experiments June 2007-October 2007
- Breaking Up With Facebook for a Week, Part I
- Breaking Up With Facebook for a Week, Part 2
- Breaking Up With Facebook for a Week, Part 3
- Corporations Kill People. Michael Clayton Kills Me.
- Dear Producers of "So You Think You Can Dance,"
- How MacBook Broke My Heart
- If I Were a Middle-Aged Woman Looking for Romance...
- Thank You, Esquire, for the Dumbest Thing I've Ever Seen in an American Magazine. Ever.
Personal Essay/Memoir June 2007-October 2007
- Are you Hot or Not?: The Price of a Free Date
- Don't Forget to Give Me Back My Black T-Shirt!
- Drunk Driving and Waffle House Lesbians: A True Story
- How Nancy Drew Saved My Summer
- Ninja Turtles Don't Wear Denim: My Shopping Disease
- Small Talks and Rent-A-Cops
- Small Talks and Rent-A-Cops, Part 2
- Snowball, Part 1
- Snowball, Part 2
- T.G.I.F., 1993
- The First Real Kiss
- The Sammy Mystery
- When A Neighbor's Dog Craps in Your Yard...
- You Kill Me, or Do You Really?: A Dispatch from Death's Door
Short Fiction June 2007-October 2007
Writing on Writing June 2007-October 2007
Columns Archive: October 2005-June 2007
- Emory's The Hub October 2005 "Love Online? LOL"
- Emory's The Hub December 2005 "Dead Ends"
- Emory's The Hub March 2006 "Guessing Game"
- Emory's The Hub May 2006 "The Thrill is Gone, Baby"
- Emory's The Hub October 2006 "Spreading Love Too Thin"
- Emory's The Hub December 2006 "Three's Company"
- Emory's The Hub May 2007 "Graduating to Unemployment"
- American Jewish Life May-June 2007 "Shalom, Snoop"